coffeewafflescoffeewaffles

Main Games Favorites Reviews Stats

Neuron Neuron

Awesome

in the end i got 9212 points (number 4 on the leaderboard at this time), if i didnt accedentaly buy the bomb, no. 2! This was a realy good game, and i enjoyed it, everything was fair. Mabie next time you should concider changing the music, although i realy like the song, it gets a bit repetative

dr.burnton and them v 1.0 dr.burnton and them v 1.0

Getting there!

lmao dont give a 0 if you cant explain why or even a low score, its just sad tbh.

Good game compared to your other 1's, u got the basic scematics right so you are on the right track, just needs tyding up a bit.

lilgod responds:

i think its bad people rating me 0 because they dont like me (when they dont no me) and yh i agree with coffeewaffles who thinks what i think yes i will update this then some nerds can stop crying because they have no freinds

Nevermore 3 Nevermore 3

Deffinently front page

This is deffinetly front page and i will eat my hand if it doesn't get No. 1! Dont know how i will play if you release another...ill eat my foot instead then i can still play these awesum games!

~CoffeeWaffles~

Reverb Reverb

great concept

9/10 total
2/10 for the game
4/10 for the concept
3/10 for that noob savagegalka who spammed you with a 0!
-------------------------------------
---
The music was a bit repetative and adding more than one track in will make it seem less repetative. Also i would develop this idea thurther and make it into a better game, because it has the potential to reach the top 5, if you were to develop it a lot more and not just a basic game involving squares, that gets boring after a while!

greystone227 responds:

It's like you're tapping into my thoughts... I actually made this game about a year ago for a competition and just got around to optimizing it for the web and putting it up. Therefore, I coudn't add a lot of the ideas I had come up with over the year because I basically forgot how all the code went together. I actually have quite a few ideas for a Reverb 2 that I hope to make over the summer, and you can bet it will tap into the full potential of the time control mechanics!

As for the music, because it's a game that's meant to be played in short bursts, I really wanted to keep the file size to a minimum. I originally had two songs in there, but it came out to like 4 mb (I have to have two copies of each song - one forward and one reverse, so doubling the songs quadruples the file size, and the other song was quite a bit longer). And I just really felt that would take too long to load for the amount of time you would spend playing the game. Definitely a reasonable complaint though.

Pwong Pwong

REMAKE OTHER CLASSICS!

this is the BEST ping pong game i have ever played (that i can remember), the music, colours, difficultys, prittttyyy colours...alll made it a great game, mabye you should remake some of the other classics!

Smoked Smoked

Honestly....

This game is just repetative and people have known for ages that you can "stimulate fluids". Sorry but thats the truth.
There isn't much advice that i can give to you if this is a tech demo, but to try and make a game using this "fluid stimulation".

Krank Krank

=.='

The fact that you have to wait for it to be able to shoot is frustrating enough.

Cursor Fx Cursor Fx

Nice effects (:

I found that you can easly cycle through all the cursors, making the game pointless, but 8/10 for all the effort and great effects ;P

Exploit Exploit

can't wait for the next one! (hint hint!)

I thought it was a good puzzle game and im going to try the bonus puzzle 4 =]
I think this would be a good game to make into a series if you were to add another storyline and some different objects and some harder levels!

ragdoll fun 1 ragdoll fun 1